changing the name that A personalised plate is under?

When a personalised plate is sold privately, the existing owner and the new plate owner need to complete a Transfer of Entitlement Form and send a copy to the Government Plate Manufacturer (details below) so they can update their records:

If this transfer is not correctly lodged, the new owner will not be able to get the plates manufactured.

Government Plate Manufacturer (LicenSys NZ Ltd.)
PO Box 22078

download transfer form